What is it?
We’re super excited to tell you…we’ve developed a revolutionary new class that is designed to enhance performance and reduce injury risk, specifically for runners, cyclists and triathletes. It’s a really novel approach, integrating neuromuscular science from me, Dr Claire Minshull with gymnastic conditioning from Max Riley.
Though structured and progressive exercises, we will help you to achieve enhanced quality of movement, achieve a balanced structure and that will not only make day-to-day life pain-free but also drastically improve your running and cycling performance. Specifically you will develop:
- Improved ACTIVE range of motion for the entire lower body
- Improved load bearing capacities of the joints and tissues in the lower body
- Better functional control of your joints leading to better quality movement
- suffer from aches and pains during running or cycling
- have had an injury in the past, and would like to stop it from coming back
- would like to enhance their performance and endurance by improving leg condition and function
- have planned a large increase in training load in the coming months
Why Do I Need This?
This one-hour conditioning class will complement and potentiate greater training intensity and volume by restoring joint range of motion and muscle function. This means we’ll help you to be cope with increased training loads and be resilient against injury To improve your performance for competition or recreation by optimising your muscle function – these unique classes are a must. If you have an intensive training load looming and you’d like to stave off injury and avoid breaking down, or if you already suffer from aches and pains, this conditioning class is for you.
Where & When?
Nottingham Ice Arena*, Bolero Square, The Lace Market, NG1 1LA
Wednesday 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
*Discounted parking at Stoney Street NCP
How Much & How to Book?
The classes are run in 4-week progressive blocks. Each session costs £12, however, if you sign-up now, you can get 4 sessions for £39 instead of £48!
If you have any questions or comments please fire over an e-mail and we’ll get right back to you: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!